Ask these Truth or Dare Questions for Kids and Hear The Shocking Answers they tell.
Looking for the Best Truth or Dare Questions for Kids?
Truth or Dare Questions for Kids! SECRETS REVEALED! The game of truth or dare is a really popular game played by people of all ages. Playing truth or dare does not require much setup and can be played with as little as two people.
However, to me, the game gets better (it is more fun) with more people involved, and with truth or dare the number of people that can play is almost unlimited! You can play this game with family, friends, strangers, groups, or couples. Anybody really! Truth Or Dare can be played anywhere! Even just riding in the car!
In this post, I have listed some of the absolute BEST “for kids” questions to ask “for TRUTH” when playing truth or dare. I also included some amazing dares as a Bonus at the end for you to check out. Number 3 is super fun and a MUST SEE. Enjoy these questions. If you have any other great ones please list them in the comments below. I may update and add the best ones to this list.
my Other post you must read!
We hope you try out and enjoy all the recommendations on our site. The team thoughtfully selects each one with our readers in mind. And, just so you are aware, Shaunalana.com does contain affiliate links on some posts/pages. That means we may receive a commission for purchases made through the links on this page/site. However, It comes at no extra cost or time for you. This simple method of sharing is how we can continue to support shaunalana.com and share our unique content. If more information is wanted, seethe full disclaimer – here. -Shauna
Be sure to visit our about us page for more info on Shaunalana.com. Also, feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. We would love to hear from you. Now, with that, let’s move on, shall we?
Here are the Best Ever! Truth or Dare Questions for Kids!
- What is the worst birthday gift you’ve Ever Received?
- Have you ever stolen money from your parents?
- What is the latest you have ever stayed up?
- Have you cheated on a test?
- What is one thing about Yourself you would want to would change?
- If you were invisible, what things would you do?
- What do you think about school?
- If you could be anybody in the world for a day, who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite game to play?
- Have you ever been mean and If so What is the meanest thing you have done to a friend?
- the worst nightmare you ever had – what was it??
Truth or Dare Questions for Kids!
- What is the grossest thing you’ve ever done?
- Where is your favorite place to visit? why?
- If you could be in charge for a day, what would you do?
- What would you do if you were 10 feet tall – like a giant?
- Have you ever picked your nose and ate it?
- What is the funniest face you can make?
- have you ever ate Play dough or glue?
- What time do you think your bedtime should be and why?
- Is there a friend you really don’t like but act as you do?
- Have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Have you ever seen a shark in real life?
Kids Truth or Dare Questions?
- Have you ever said a bad word?
- What is your favorite candy? why?
- have you ever Peed in the pool while swimming?
- Do you sing when taking a shower? What song?
- have you ever licked your hand and smelled it after?
- If you could be a Disney character for a day, which one would it be? Why?
- Have you ever made a bad grade and hidden it from your parents?
- Are you scared of the dark?
- have you ever been to the principal’s office?
- what is the biggest lie you have ever told your parents?
- Have you ever passed gas in class and acted like it was not you?
- Have you ever watched a movie you knew you were not supposed to?
- What is your biggest fear?
- If you had to pick a favorite food what would it be? (Now I have to personally answer this question and plug my favorite Recipe here (lol). really, If you like to try unique foods that taste amazing! then you need to make this Louisiana Style Catfish gumbo! OMG! it is SO GOOD and easy too! – Okay with that said, here’s the next question.)
- Do you have a crush?
- What age can you “not wait to turn and why”?
- Who Is Your favorite YouTuber?
- What does your family Members do, that gets on your nerves
- Have you ever blamed something you did on someone else?
- what is the most embarrassing thing you have done at school?
- If money was no option, what is one thing you would buy?
- What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done ever?
Make sure and check out Dare #3 it is so funny!
Here are some other post you will enjoy!
- Single Swag Box – NOT just for Girl Singles! (PROOF)
- Pom Pom home decor ideas will upgrade any space [LIST]
- Cooking gadgets; Little helpers to cook great meals in no time! [TIME SAVERS]
- There is a reason Why People Love this Chowder Recipe.
- Dollar Store Storage. Ultimate Dollar Organization [LIST]
- My Kitchen Collection has Kitchen Tools, Gadgets and Small Kitchen Appliances That Are SO Worth It!
- 11 Shark Tank Products That’ll Make a Daily Routine Easy
- Granny’s Secret Catfish Stew with FATBACK Recipe
- Quote About Life: A Wise Saying About Lifes Lessons
- Always Remember Anything That Ever Made You SMILE
Here is another Game that’s More fun than just plain old’ Truth Or Dare – Quick Note! I Just Had To Share!
As a family If you want – GREAT, get to know each other fun, then I have to tell you – you want the Kids Against Maturity: Card Game game!
As much as I enjoy this game and boost about it – check out the other 2,503 (4.5 stars) Amazon reviews – on this game. Offering 5oo Thought-Provoking (Clean) Question & Answer cards. It never gets old – That is what makes it so super Great for Family game night. To me, there is no Better Card Game for my family than this one. it does its job.
This game plays well while camping, sleepovers, game nights, family gatherings, summer camp, plane trips, and more!. Check it out here, read the reviews, and you will see – why I had to add this Kids Against Maturity: Card Game to my family game night: check it out Now
OMG! Some of the Best Ever!Truth or Dare Questions for Kids. Top 5 DARES ! #3 is my favorite!
- A fun Dare for both of you is to: Dare the player too Put an ice cube down their shirt and let it melt – you will laugh so hard!
- A really funny Dare. that will get a lot of laughs: Dare the player to grab a mic (hairbrush) and to Pretend be a rock star but only sing nursery rhymes.
- My Favorite dare, The BEST Dare is: Dare the player to get a stuffed animal and then profess how much they love it . record and put on social media – Imagine the laughs!
- Another awesome Dare is: Dare the player to give a 5 min break dance show.
- Finally, you have to try this: Dare the player to wrap their self in toilet paper like a mummy and do a zombie walk (arms out) around the house twice.
If You Liked these Truth or Dare Questions for Kids,
Then, you must try out some of my other post and recipes asap. I love to cook! So, I have a lot of Recipes and I listed some of them below. Also, home decor and kitchen gadgets are just things that I can not seem to get enough of so I put them below too. Feel free to look at them and try them all.
Just please remember and let me know what you think in the comments or in a quick email. I love to hear what my readers have to say and connect.
You can contact me here or leave a comment below:
My Blogs great Recipes:
- Summer Pasta Salad Recipe With Amazing Pasta Salad Ingredients! CONFETTI SALAD
- Chili Cheese Dip Recipe. Cream Cheese Chili Sauce. So Simple and Good Even Your Picky Kids Will Love It.
- Recipe for Catfish – Try it Grilled Tonight! EASY & OH SO GOOD!
- Baked Catfish – A Delicious EASY Fish Recipe for Dinner
- Catfish Cakes Recipe – Simply AWESOME Fish Recipe
My Blogs home decor and kitchen gadgets:
- Hello and Welcome to My blog!
- 7 Kitchen Products and Gadgets Under $25 – That Are SO Worth It!
- 11 Cool Gadgets Under 25 for the Kitchen – That You Must Have!
- 10 Gadgets under 25 dollars for the Kitchen – List of The Best
- 9 Best Gadgets Under $ 25 for the Kitchen – That you need At Home!
Stay safe and have no worries!