This sea salt spray for hair is an easy DIY way to get beach curls at home. I realized when I visited the beach last summer. I loved how my hair felt and acted. It Just looked great, and it was Wavy, not frizzy. Later that night I started searching for products that would keep this look & feel.
I discovered there is a saltwater texturizing spray on Amazon. There are some really awesome ones that I am sure would work well on my hair. However, I am super frugal and always try to make it myself. so I wanted to try to make my own – DIY sea salt spray! As always, Pinterest came through for me! I found some that I liked – but nothing was perfect. So, I had to mix, tweek, and create until I found my liking! I have to say I love my creation!! To me, This is the best DIY craft product I have created!
When do I use my Beach Hair Spray
I actually use my DIY Beach Hair spray in the mornings. I use it pretty much every day. I have found, that It’s not just for Summer. One bottle of it doesn’t last me too long – but since it’s not expensive to make – its not a problem.
One thing I do want to mention is, make sure you use a good spray bottle. I even have some really good small travel spray bottles I take with me too. Since I started using it – I won’t be found without it!
My Other Popular Topics
- All You Need To Know About Beach Towels to Impress Your Entire Family
- The Coldest Water Bottle: All You Need To Know About It
- 7 Men’s Grooming Essentials MUST HAVE DIY Products Under $45
Here is my Secret Money Saving Formula:
- 1.5 C water
- 1.5 Tbs Sea Salt (The sea salt seems to work better than the stuff I keep near the stove)
- 2 tbs Hair oil of choice (I now use a fractionated coconut oil to keep it from solidifying — and I use a full 2 tbs because my hair is SO dry).
- you can also add a bit of essential oil of your choice (this one’s mine) because I can mix the smells and that makes me happy!
If You Liked My Post On Curly Hair Ocean Water Spray – DIY Beach Hair
- 7 Kitchen Products and Gadgets Under $25 – That Are SO Worth It!
- Beauty Hacks & Best Beauty Tips For Success
First, Try the DIY recipe. Let Me Know What You Think Of This Curly Hair Ocean Water Beach Hair Spray? In The Comments Below, Or In A Quick Email. I Love To Hear What My Readers Have To Say And Connect.
You Can Contact Me Here Or Leave A Comment Below: