Chili Cheese Dip Recipe. Cream Cheese Chili Sauce. So Simple and Good Even Your Picky Kids Will Love It.
Whether you need a birthday party buffet super dish, a tailgating party dip, or a fast and simple anytime snack, this amazing dip recipe is most definitely going to be hit! It is great with any hungry crowd or family.
This Cream Cheese and Chili Dip Recipe and Me!
I have been making this Cream Cheese and Chili Dip dip for the last 15 years. Takings it to almost every potluck (bring a dish) event, church dinner, birthday party, baby shower, family reunion, or other event I’ve had to attend. It is truly my go-to recipe. I have even made it for the kids after school snack.
very versatile Chili CHEESE DIP RECIPE.
Another great thing about this recipe is, tweaking it is easy! Depending on who I am making it for, I certainly have had to adjusted it. I have done things like
- Added jalapenos before baking for the husband’s birthday recipe.
- Used chili with NO beans for the real picky kids in my life ( Sweet Nieces)
- We added taco seasoning, a half a cup of salsa, and re-fried beans one night and make a REALLY GOOD taco-style dip.
As you can this is a very versatile recipe and you can adjust this recipe to your liking as well.
I hope that you really ENJOY this CHILI CHEESE DIP RECIPE –
So Simple Even Your Picky Kids Can Do It! Cream Cheese and Chili Dip. If you have any great ideas on the things we can add to this recipe, like my jalapenos or refried beans, please list them in the comments below. I am all for trying different things!
We hope you try out and enjoy all the recommendations on our site. The team thoughtfully selects each one with our readers in mind. And, just so you are aware, Shaunalana.com does contain affiliate links on some posts/pages. That means we may receive a commission for purchases made through the links on this page/site. However, It comes at no extra cost or time for you. This simple method of sharing is how we can continue to support shaunalana.com and share our unique content. If more information is wanted, seethe full disclaimer – here. -Shauna
Be sure to visit our about us page for more info on Shaunalana.com. Also, feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. We would love to hear from you. Now, with that, let’s move on, shall we?
A Real Quick Side-Note I Wanted To Share With You Something That Helps A Lot In My Life!
A budget-friendly meal plan I must quickly tell you about!
Before I get deep into this, there is something beneficial I must share with You Quick. You see, Recently, I joined the $5 Meal Plan to eat at home more & cut out some of my family’s food spending. It’s only a small $5 a month, and you get meal plans sent straight to you along with the exact Grocery shopping list you need to make the meals. The best part for me is The meals are super easy to make and are affordable. Check it out quick and See for yourself how much you need something like this! With that in mind – let’s get back to the recipe, shall we?
make sure you check out some of my other great recipes too!
- 215 next adventure camping meals [Camp Recipes]
- 43 APPETITE SUPPRESSING FOODS YOU’LL EAT & ENJOY
- Alerts and Alarms for The Latest Information on Coronavirus Cases By State in USA.
- Baked Catfish Soufflé – Fish Casserole Recipe – [Fish Dinner]
- Catfish Cakes Recipe – Simply AWESOME Fish Recipe
Here is an amazing Product I Just Had To Share!
When you have that great recipe that you have worked so hard on – and now have to take to an event, you need a Amazing way to carry it. I have to tell you – you will so want Rachael Ray’s Expandable Casserole Carrier. It is 13X9, Marine, and come in all types of colors – i am sure one is your favorite!
Some of the reasons I think it is so great and had to have one myself is because:
- It has TWO Compartments. It Expands to hold TWO baking dishes
- You can now carry hot and cold food at the same time
- It has “Triple-Tek foam insulation and Temperfoil radiant barrier” so the food literally stays Hot/cold for HOURS!
- You will not make a mess because it is Leakproof
- The easy-clean lining makes it super easy to clean!
- It had carry handles AND a compartment that I can put my serving things into.
I could go on and on telling you about it. However, you should just go on and Check it out! I do really love this item and strongly recommend that you check out Rachael Ray’s Expandable Casserole Carrier now!
Stay Safe, Enjoy and No Worries! – Shauna
CHILI CHEESE DIP RECIPE – So Simple Even Your Picky Kids Can Do It. Cream Cheese and Chili Dip.
- 1 Can Chili ( I use Hormel with Beans)
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups Medium Cheddar Cheese
- Spread cream cheese evenly across the bottom of a 2qt casserole dish.
- Top with can chili
- Sprinkle Cheese on top
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and chili is hot